Thursday, March 15, 2012

Easter Egg Bouquet

How is everyone doing today? It is 81 degrees today here in Alabama so I thought I would get out some of my Easter decor. I made this last year and I believe everything came from the Dollar store.

You have a minute toPin It

I glued the eggs together so they wouldn't come apart and there is a small hole on the bottom of each egg and I glued the skewer into the hole. I tied some ribbon on each handle and look..... a cute little chick.


Join me at these parties: Craft Junkie Too



Artistic 31 Mama
Twiggs Studio


michellepaige


Today's Creative Blog
A Diamond in the Stuff

It's a Blog Party

Dragonfly Designs

Free Pretty Things For You
Radcrafter
Yesterday on Tuesday
A Creative Princess

Creations by Kara



The Peaceful Mom

Pams Party Planning
Polish the Stars

Have a great week everybody.

Love and Pretty Easter Pieces
Marisa Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. 81 degrees?! I need to move to Alabama, we don't hit 81 until at least July in Utah!

    This is so darling, I especially love the little chick, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww.... the chick is so lively and cute! Good job dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our church is having an Easter Egg hunt and I'm in charge of decorations! I will definitely be making these for that event! Thank you so much for sharing! I would LOVE it if you shared these at my linky party this week. I just started following your blog! http://www.artistic31mama.com/2012/03/fabulous-fridays-3-linky-party-031612.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! It was 85 here in FL! Thanks for linking up at SweetTalkin' Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun Easter egg display! Would you be willing to link this up to my Springtime Holiday Link Party? I'd love to have you! Thanks, Michelle
    http://michellepaige.blogspot.com/2012/02/springtime-holiday-link-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute idea - I LOVE Dollar Tree! I will have to make one of these. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for linking up last week! You were one of the featured posts! I linked up with your post on Facebook and Pinterest. I would love to see you join us this week again! :-) This weeks linky party is now active.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute Easter bouquet. Thanks for sharing at Bacon Time.

    ReplyDelete