Saturday, March 31, 2012

O.M.C. OH MY CLOCHE!!


So do you know what my wire cloche is? It is a wire trash can from Dollar Tree. I buy so many of these when they have them. I got the idea from The Gathering Place Design.I will have to show all of you the other ones that I have made. I bought the bunny from Dollar Tree and glued a little pink bow on her. I drilled a hole in the bottom to attach the bunny to the basket and I spray painted the basket using Pink Ballet Slipper from Krylon. I had the charger that it is sitting on and I primed it, painted it white and used the crackling finish on it.



Look at these happy little babies. So cute!!!


You have a minute toPin It

Have a great weekend!

Sharing with:
It's a Blog Party
artistic31mama.com

The Peaceful Mom

The Sweet Talk Shop

Twigg Studios

Randee's Organized Chaos
Skip To My Lou
Homemaker on a Dime
A Diamond in the Stuff
Between Naps on the Porch

Today's Creative Blog
BruCrew Life
Clean and Scentsible
Oopsey Daisy
How to Nest for Less

Someday Crafts
Lil\'Luna
Bunny Jeans Decor

Creations by Kara

A Creative Princess


A Crafty Soiree




Kristen's Creations
Chic on a Shoestring Decorating

Bacon Time With The Hungry Hungry Hypo
Craft Junkie Too Friend

The Sweet Talk Shop

Love and Pretty Easter Pieces

Marisa Pin It Now!

21 comments:

  1. LOVE this!! New follower! Stop by shabbgals.blogspot.com for a visit when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Never thought of using a wire trash can before. Very Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rabbits are adorable, and such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love your bunnies. Thanks so much for visiting The NY Melrose Family and leaving such a sweet comment. I'm following via gfc and lf. I host a weekly link party on Wednesdays and I'd love for you to join in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute girl! I love the speckled eggs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that is sooo cute, it is so Easter darling! I love pink ballet slipper!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I absolutely love the little rabbits inside! Great job! Thanks for linking up this week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are brilliant! I seriously have this trash can! I would never have thought of doing this! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Marisa!

    Wow! Another really great idea! That little bunny is just adorable, and I love how you made that basket into a cloche.

    Thanks for sharing at my party!

    xoxo Bunny Jean
    Wednesday's Bunny Hop Party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute! You are brilliant to do that. Inexpensive and adorable too. Love it. I hope you'll link this post up to my Hippity Hop Easter Project Hop.

    http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2012/03/hippity-hop-easter-project-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marisa,
    I love this idea. I checked out the Gathering Place also. I hope my Dollar store has some of these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How adorable I need to go get a few of these for each holiday I hope my dollar store also has some thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute...I did the same thing a few weeks ago. How can you beat it! Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute and creative! Thanks so much for sharing at The Creative Spark. I'll be posting this on my Facebook page. Wishing you a Happy Easter!
    jenn :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ha! I love your "wire cloche!" So smart! Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Marisa! This is adorable (and thrifty) Totally up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute and creative! Thanks for linking to my party...Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love a great dollar tree project..this looks so cute! So glad I found your blog via Creations by Kara. I'm a new follower so we can stay connected. I would love if you stopped by and followed too. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's a really great twist to the cloche! I must say, that's a very devious little rabbit trapping the other ones under the cloche, hehe! Seriously, it looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete