Sunday, November 27, 2011

Easy Baked Macaroni and Cheese

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We went to Georgia to eat with my Mother-in-law and had plenty of good food and it was nice to be with family. I wanted to share this easy baked macaroni and cheese dish that I made and took with us. My husband found this recipe back in the 90's on the KRAFT Macaroni and Cheese Dinner box and I have been making it ever since.

Baked Macaroni and Cheese
1 14 oz pkg. KRAFT Deluxe Macaroni and Cheese Dinner
1 cup milk
1/2 cup sour cream
1/3 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese

So you prepare the macaroni as it says on the box. Then put the macaroni in the 13 x 9 dish and add your cheese packet that came in the box, milk, sour cream; mix well.


Top with the shredded cheese.

Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. So good so good

Love and yummy pieces Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment