Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Valentine's Day pouf tree

Hello everyone. I want to show you all my little pouf pouf tree that I made for Valentine's Day.





Here are my supplies:




I bought one of those little Easter trees from Dollar Tree last year and painted it red. I covered the limbs with red electrical tape, tied ribbon on the tree and glued little pieces of white maribou on the ends and around the base. I also had some clear heart ornaments and put paper shred in them and hung them on the tree.
Soooo cute and POOF.... a little pouf tree.





I will be posting more Valentine crafts soon.

I am linking to: Skip to my Lou
Yesterday on Tuesday

Linking to Under the Table and Dreaming
Linking to Craft Junkie Too


Love and Valentine pieces Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Your Valentine tree is darling! I found you through Skip to My Lou. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I'm your first follower! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete