Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Beachy Iphone Wallpapers

How about some sea shells and a tropical print as a wallpaper for your Iphone? Both of these are cards that I have and I thought they would look great as a wallpaper. I have the sea shell one on mine right now.

 This is for the 3GS:



This is for the 4G:

I love the bright, bold colors of this one.

 This is for the 3GS:


This is for the 4G:
Ahhh, don't you hear the ocean waves and feel the sand between your toes?

 How to use these Wallpapers:

 -Click on the image you want to use. -Right click on the image. -Save the image to your computer. -Launch iTunes and click Photos tab and select "Sync photos from" -Choose the folder that the picture is in that you want to sync. -Go to Settings on your iPhone and choose the picture, then tap the image to set as your wallpaper.

 Enjoy!!

I'm linking to: Polly Want a Crafter, A Diamond in the Stuff

Love and Beachy Pieces

Marisa Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment