Saturday, February 9, 2013

Valentine Heart Rings with Bling

I made these heart rings with homemade chalkboard paint. I went to Hobby Lobby and bought a bag of wooden hearts, packs of stickers and the rings. I already had the acrylic paint and the color I used, which was perfect for Valentine's Day is called, "Lipstick Red" by Folkart.

Here is what I used:
  • Unsanded Grout(Home Depot)
  • Folkart Acrylic Paint(Lipstick Red)
  • Plastic Cup to mix in
  • Paint Stick
Because this was such a small project, I didn't do any measuring. I just mixed it until I had the consistency that I wanted. I gave each wooden heart two coats of paint and then the fun began.

No fingernails will be shown in this demonstration. (I am not a Hand Model)LOL

This heart was painted with regular chalkboard paint and a sparkly rhinestone glued to it.
On this ring I had to put an "M" on it.LOL
This heart came out of a pack of buttons that I glued to the ring base.
I hope you liked my rings. Have a great day.

 Love and Pretty Pieces,

 Marisa Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment