Thursday, April 11, 2013

DIY Moss Balls with Embellishments

I told ya'll I am doing alot of crafts with moss. If my kids and animals don't watch out, I will put moss on them too!LOL I don't have any pics of putting this together, but the supplies that I used are:
  •  2 styrofoam balls(any size you choose)
  •  Sheet moss
  •  Glue gun
  •  Embellishments of your choice


I found this crown at Michale's in the dollar section and it is my favorite. The crown is a little heavy, so I had to place it in a candle cup because it kept tipping over.

The fleur de lis are just stickers that I glued on. I have a bigger fleur de lis that I bought from Michael's and I will probably make another moss ball and put that one on it.
 I hope all of you are having a great day!

 Love and Pretty Moss Pieces,
I'm linking to The Crafty Blog Stalker
 I Gotta Create
Made in a Day
 The 36th Avenue
 A Glimpse Inside
Bacon Time with the Hungry Hungry Hypo
 The Answer is Chocolate
 Liz Marie
Lovely Crafty Home
 Marisa Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment