Tuesday, February 21, 2012

HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY.........TYLER

How is everybody doing today? Sorry, I have been MIA but I have been working on some crafty things. Yesterday was my sons 14th birthday and he wanted me to make his favorite dinner, which is chicken pecan fettucine and my version of Red Lobster biscuits. I will give ya'll the recipes another day. So without further ado, here is the birthday boy.... aka TEENAGER.



He wanted a weight bench so he could get pumped up for High School next year. He is something else ya'll. He is one hilarious little TEENAGER.hehe

Tyler also wanted a cake from Publix.(the yummiest cake in the world)



Happy Birthday TEENAGER......I love you son. Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. He is a cutie! They grow up way too fast don't they? I hope he had a great day!

    ReplyDelete