Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'm Not Irish Frame and Free Printable

This is the other frame that I made. I see so many "Kiss Me I'm Irish" signs that I thought I would put a different spin on it.





See my pipe cleaner clover? I will show ya'll how I made it on another post.


You have a minute to Pin It


For the printable just: Right click on the picture and save the image to your computer.


5x7


8x10



Enjoy!!

Linking up with: Lil Luna
A Creative Princess
Creations By Kara
Rad Crafter
A Glimpse Inside
Craft Junkie Too
Mom 4 Real

Love and St. Patty's Day Pieces

Marisa Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I love that this says "I'm not Irish" because I never buy or use the common St. Patty's Day phrase "Kiss me, I'm Irish" because I'm NOT Irish! Thanks for the fun printable. I love the pipe cleaner clover too, can't wait to see the tut on it :)

    ReplyDelete