Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Blessing Ring

Happy Tuesday. Here is an easy Christmas craft to do. Make a Blessing Ring to count and collect your blessings.


Here is what you will need. Use a metal ring, hole punch and glue and punch holes in cards, pictures, pretty ribbons, bookmarks and put them on the ring.

I bought the metal ring from Hobby Lobby it is a necklace that you would put a pendant on.

I used glue dots on the cards and Angel bookmarks to make them stick out like that and got my largest ribbon and folded it over the top and put a little hot glue on it to slide it on the ring and then glued the other ribbons on top of that. I also added this Angel wings ornament that I got from Dollar General last year.


Hang the Blessing ring on a doorknob where you can see it and always be reminded to be grateful and count your blessings.

Love and pretty Christmas pieces Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment