Thursday, March 1, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Napkin Wreath

I finally finished my napkin wreath. These are very time consuming, but I really like them. I saw one on Living Locurtos blog and she has a very good tutorial here. Do the napkins look familiar? These are the napkins that I used on my Lucky frame and then I just hung this Leprechaun in the middle.

.

Isn't he cute? I found him at Michael's and it was a pick and I just cut that part off and put an eye screw in the top for the ribbon to go through.



You have a minute to: Pin It

I'm looking for some cocktail napkins that are zebra print with pink but I haven't been able to find those yet. I love zebra print with pink as ya'll can tell by my blog background.hehe When I find them I will make another one to show all of you.


Linking to: Radcrafter
Creations By Kara
A Creative Princess
Lil Luna
A Glimpse Inside
Craft Junkie Too
Mom 4 Real
Kristen's Creations
Under The Table And Dreaming
Polly Want A Crafter
Clean & Scentsible
Free Pretty Things For You
RadCrafter
Yesterday on Tuesday
LadyBird Ln
Chic on a Shoestring Decorating

2805
The Answer is Chocolate
Every Craft Endeavor
The Sweet Talk Shop
Twigg Studios
C.R.A.F.T.
The DIY Dreamer
Skip to my Lou
BruCrew Life
A Diamond in the Stuff
michellepaige

Have a great day!

Love and St. Patty's Day Pieces
Marisa Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Your Saint Patrick's Day Napkin Wreath is adorable - love it, pinning! Thanks for stopping by sweetlittlebluebird.com and leaving a sweet message! I'm a new follower...looking forward to seeing what you share next! Cheers ~ Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this wreath...you have a really nice blog! I'm your newest follower and I'd love for you to come visit my blog sometime. Have a great weekend!

    Marilyn
    4you-withlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there -- thanks so much for sharing your project with us last week at Craft Junkie Too -- it is one of our featured favorites….so stop by and grab the featured me button if you'd like. :)http://www.craftjunkietoo.com/2012/03/tgif-link-up-party-48.html
    Tracy
    http://www.craftjunkietoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the St. Patty's day wreath!! Hope you have wonderful SP'sD next Saturday!! We will be celebrating my Daddy's Birthday. Smiles :) Thanks for linking up at SweetTalkin' Sunday Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete