Monday, April 16, 2012

Just A Quick...... Hello

Hello everybody. I just wanted to let you all know that I am still here. I was sick for about a week, and this past Thursday my husband started having kidney stone pain.YUCK I thought I was going to have to take him to the ER but he got through the pain. I took him to the DR. Friday and he has two stones.DOUBLE YUCK! He didn't pass them over the weekend, so today I am taking him to his Urologist so they can see them. Kidney stones are not fun at all. I also have some really great news but I will have to share more of that for another day. I hope everyone is doing well and have a great week.

Love Ya'll To Pieces

Marisa Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Marisa, that sounds like one rough week. I'm glad to hear that everyone is on the mend. My mom and brother both suffer from kidney stones, so I can definitely feel for what an ordeal your hubby went through.

    Wishing you a healthy, happy, and creative week ahead,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry Marisa. I used to work in an ER and kidney stones were about the only thing that I ever saw cause grown men so much pain that they would literally be curled up in a ball crying on the waiting room floor. I hope that if he can't pass them, they will do a lithotripsy and get him feeling better. Good wishes to you from Utah!

    ReplyDelete