Sunday, April 22, 2012

Update on Hubby

Hello everybody. Well last Thursday was not a very productive day. I took Jeff to the hospital so the doctor could do lithotripsy on his stones and after the surgery was over and the doctor came out to talk to me he told me that he couldn't get the stones. He thinks when they filled his bladder up the stones must have went back up into the kidney and he went ahead and put a stent in to make it easier on him. Well, there has been nothing easier about it. He has been in pain everyday not from the stones but from the stinking stint. If any of you have kidney stones don't ever let them put a stint in, he has been in so much pain and I hear it is even worse when they have to pull it out.OUCH!!! I have to take him in the morning for that procedure. Lots of prayers. I will get back to posting when my love starts feeling better. Hope all is well and happy crafting. Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry he is in so much pain. Lots of love and prayers to both of you!

    ReplyDelete