Sunday, April 29, 2012

We're Moving!!!!!

I mentioned the other day that I had some good news. We're moving.Yay To make a long story short. I am originally from Georgia and we have only been in Alabama for 3 years now and have been renting a house. We've been looking for another house to rent for a few months and finally found a house we love. It is just down the road from this subdivision and we will be moving on June 1.(which is also our 21st wedding anniversary)The subdivision we are in now is huge and the street we live on is a raceway. The speed limit is 25 and people just fly up and down this street. We have had 2 cats hit by cars and it is just unbelievable how fast they go. The other reason is we have 2 dogs and I really want them to be outside and this house is in a smaller subdivision and has a fenced in yard. We are very excited!!! I only have a few pics right now but once we move in I will show you more. I had my assistant taking pictures so some of them are blurry. My assistant being my oldest son.LOL
Isn't the kitchen beautiful? The owners still have their furniture in it and they are already living in FLA(lucky them)and they are coming back up next month to get all of their things. Look out in the backyard and you can see that awesome fenced in yard.
The living room with a sunroom off of it.
The laundry room is off of the kitchen and look at all of the storage. The door to your left goes to the Master bathroom and there is another door(not in the picture)that is the Master bedroom closet. It is a cool house. There are 2 rooms in the garage that have heating/air and one is perfect for my craft room and the other one will be for Brandon(the oldest)so he can have his own space.


Tune in for more later.

Marisa Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment