Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Easter iPhone Wallpaper

This is an Easter card that I have and I resized it to use as wallpaper for your iPhones.

This one is for 3G or 3GS

This one is for the iPhone 4

How to use these Wallpapers:

-Click on the image you want to use.
-Right click on the image.
-Save the image to your computer.
-Launch iTunes and click Photos tab and select "Sync photos from"
-Choose the folder that the picture is in that you want to sync.
-Go to Settings on your iPhone and choose the picture, then tap the image to set as your wallpaper.

If you want it as a printable let me know and I can resize it for that too.
I'm sharing over at:

It's a Blog Party
Dragonfly Designs

Free Pretty Things For You
Radcrafter


Enjoy!!

Love and Pretty Easter Pieces
Marisa Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great wallpaper...love it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for your nice comments on my bunny tablescape! The bunnies are glued on the foam with hot glue. They will come out if I pull hard enough. I might take them out after Easter and add a birdhouse. Thanks for your visit! Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, you have been busy making fun Easter stuff! This makes me wish that I had an Iphone instead of a Droid :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is nice to meet you! Thanks for your kind comment and visiting my blog! That is a pretty wallpaper!
    Your newest follower!
    ~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm giving you the Liebster Award - I just LOVE your blog, have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely. I want to download this for my iPhone 5. Thanks for sharing. en ucuz iphone

    ReplyDelete