Monday, March 19, 2012

Peter Cottontail Easter Egg Tree

I really like those little trees that you can get from the Dollar Tree. I made this one last year. I cut the little eggs in half and glued them around the pot and tied different ribbon on the branches. I put Easter grass around the base and on the top is..... look...Peter's cotton tail.lol

Happy Crafting



Linking to:
michellepaige


A Diamond in the Stuff

It's a Blog Party

Dragonfly Designs

Free Pretty Things For You

Radcrafter
Yesterday on Tuesday

A Creative Princess

Creations by Kara

Today's Creative Blog
Bacon Time With The Hungry Hungry Hypo

Love and Pretty Easter Pieces
Marisa Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. That is really cute and I love the tail! Thanks for visiting my blog and I'm following you via GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cute idea! I bought the same one the other day, but it never occurred to me to doll it up like you have. I really like the eggs glued to the sides and the bunny tail on top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to cut the eggs for the pot! Love the cute little bunny tail too! New Linky follower.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had to share this today! Thanks for linking up to my Springtime Holiday Link Party! http://michellepaige.blogspot.com/2012/04/easter-trees.html

    ReplyDelete