Saturday, March 3, 2012

Spring Wreath

Here is my Spring wreath. I used a grapevine wreath and loaded it up with geraniums. This wreath will go on my front door after St. Patrick's Day.


I put this Ladybug ribbon on it.


I added a little Ladybug to my pot. I like little details on my wreaths.


My litle birdie sitting pretty in her pot.


Is it Spring yet?

You have a minute to Pin It


Linking to Skip To My Lou
Its So Very Cheri
Under The Table And Dreaming
Polly Want A Crafter
Clean & Scentsible
Lil Luna
A Creative Princess
Creations by Kara
The Sasse Life
Free Pretty Things For You
RadCrafter
Yesterday on Tuesday
Craft Junkie Too
Kristen's Creations
LadyBird Ln
Chic on a Shoestring Decorating
The Answer is Chocolate

Every Craft Endeavor
The Sweet Talk Shop
Twigg Studios
C.R.A.F.T.
A Diamond in the Stuff
Love and Pretty Spring Pieces


Marisa Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. I love this. I am a fan of the little details too! Cute ladybug and bird! Thanks for stopping by and following, I am now your newest follower.

    On a personal note, I noticed your son has Aspbergers, my daughter has multiple special needs as well - she has a few friends in her class with it. God brings people together for a purpose, looking forward to greting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, just lovely! Spring will be here before you know it :)
    ~Elena
    http://acasarella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marisa, love the ladybug touches too cute!! Thanks for linking up at SweetTalkin' Sunday!

    ReplyDelete