Wednesday, March 7, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Puppy Bouquet

Here is my St. Patty's Day Pooch. He will go on my front door. Almost all of the materials I used came from the dollar store.

You have a minute to Pin It

Don't you think he is very festive with his little hat and his bow tie?


He is also carrying his "Lucky Bone".



Linking to: Clean & Scentsible
Lil Luna
A Creative Princess
Creations by Kara
The Sasse Life
Free Pretty Things For You

RadCrafter
Yesterday on Tuesday
Craft Junkie Too
Kristen's Creations
LadyBird Ln.
Chic on a Shoestring Decorating
2805
The Answer is Chocolate
Every Creative Endeavor
The Sweet Talk Shop
Twigg Studios
C.R.A.F.T.
The DIY Dreamer
Skip to my Lou
BruCrew Life
Polly Want a Crafter
A Diamond in the Stuff

Michelle Paige
Dragonfly Designs


Love and Pretty St. Patrick's Day Pieces

Marisa Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. He is darling! I love his little hat. Such a fun idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is precious! I love it so much. I am a flower freak and have never thought of that. I am following you now.

    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute it that!! I love it and you did this with flowers how creative!! Thanks for linking up at SweetTalkin' Sunday.

    ReplyDelete